Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few finished projects

Finally, the Araucania scarf is finished. The colors are even more beautiful in person. Although this took two months to finish, I think this was my favorite yarn to work with because every stitch is a new and interesting color. This was knitted on US2's and it's really long. Draped around my neck, it comes almost to my knees! I had a wad of yarn the size of a peach pit left over when I finished.







The Alita blanket outdoors in the sunshine. It's really a lovely solid blanket and the texture is fascinating. I'm really happy with how this one turned out.



My first Baby Surprise Jacket, complete with buttons. The pale green was a perfect match, especially against the cobalt blue button band.





Coming soon, the second Baby Surprise Jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment