Thursday, July 17, 2008

WIP's galore

I have so many things on the needles or waiting for needles and I'm not working on any of them! I have two doily blankets with 20 rounds or so to finish, a BSJ on row 12 (of 114), a bootie to be seamed and a garter stitch blanket to be started. I look around and see yarn and projects all over and I haven't knit in several days. I had to fly for work, so I took the Araucania Pomaire with me. It's splitty but oh so soft, so I don't hate it. That's the barely-begun BSJ. I ended up buying a book in the Louisville airport instead of knitting and that's the last time I touched any of my projects.

I'm heading out in a couple of days to play with airplanes. It's my annual vacation and a chance to see friends from far off places. In the meantime, I'm working like a crazy lady to finish some projects for work. This explains my self-imposed knitting embargo. I'm also studiously avoiding gardening, which bodes not well for the several cubic yards of mulch in my driveway, but I just don't have the time right now.

I did take pictures! July is such a fantastic time to be a gardener.





No comments:

Post a Comment