Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ambrosia and Bliss

The name of my journal has changed in honor of my yet-unstocked Etsy store. In my family, things we like are often described as "sweet ambrosia" or "it's the bliss". So two of my favorite words now describe some of the most fun I know how to have. Between my crafts and gardening, it really says it all.

My Etsy storefront can be found at http://www.ambrosiaandbliss.etsy.com. I hope to have some items up for sale soon. If I can find new homes for some of my creations, it will help offset some of the purchases I made while poking around!

I have a box of Opal yarns coming that I plan to make into scarves - pattern(s) to be developed. I can't wait for the yarn to get here so I can try out some ideas I've had. The Argosy scarf has me wildly excited about lace, but not in the traditional sense.

I also have some felting ideas I'd like to try out. Granted, one of my ideas will of course require new yarn because I don't own the colors I want. Isn't that always the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment